In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Talentoo points out to its users:
1.Our social denomination is Talentoo web solutions, S.L., hereafter “Talentoo” , addressing at Calle Tera, No. 1, Villaviciosa de Odón, 28670, Madrid / Spain.
To communicate with us, please use our e-mail address: email@example.com and our telephone number: +34 694 42 05 11, available from Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The domains www.talentoo.net and www.talentoo.es are owned by Talentoo, which aims to inform the general public about its services and activities consisting mainly to act as a meeting place on the Internet for organizations or persons professionally engaged in the selection of personnel, recruitment and /or labor intermediation, hereinafter referred to as “Selectors”, and for organizations with real contracting needs or job vacancies, henceforth named “Contractors”. Talentoo allows contractors by use of our dynamic, secure, simple, fast and easy to handle platform, to manage their vacancies with clarity, to express their needs, to share their experiences, and in general, to provide a tool in order to search and select the most suitable people for the vacancies of the available employment by selectors who will offer to the Contractors curricula of candidates with best fit profiles.
These general conditions regulate the access and use of the websites www.talentoo.net and www.talento.es – hereinafter “the Web” – which Talentoo places freely available to Internet users.
- Access to our internet site implies full acceptance of these conditions, without prejudice to the general or specific conditions provided for certain specific services, and will be understood as accepted by their use.
- The intellectual property rights of the websites www.talentoo.net and www.talentoo.es, their source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned by Talentoo, which dispose the ownership of the exclusive rights to exploit them, especially through the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- Partial viewing, printing and downloading of Web content is authorized only and exclusively in following conditions:
Compatibility with Web`s purposes
Exclusive encouragement to obtain the information contained for personal and private use. It is expressly forbidden to use it for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation
Respect of the integrity of Web’s content, expressly forbidding any modification.
Not allow to use graphics or images available on the Web, separately from the text or other accompanying images.
- Talentoo reserves the right to make, at any time and without need of prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Web, its configuration and design and the access conditions.
- Talentoo does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in access to the Web or its content, or that it is updated, although it undertakes to carry out, provided there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute. As soon as Talentoo has got knowledge of errors, disconnections or lack of update in the contents, all necessary will be done to eliminate the errors, to restore the communication and to update the contents.
- Both the access to the Web and the improper use of the information contained lies in the responsibility of the person who performs it. Talentoo will not be liable for any consequences or damages that may arise from such access or use.
Talentoo will not be responsible for any security errors which may be occur, nor for damages which may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or files or documents stored therein, as a result of Viruses on the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, Malfunction of the browser or Use of non-updated versions of it.
- Talentoo does not assume any responsibility derived from contents linked from the Web, provided they are not related to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in documents or files of the user, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to users for this reason.
In case that any user, client or third party, considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illegal or may damage property or rights of users or a third party subject to compensation, and, in particular, consist of:
Activities or contents that might be considered as criminal under Spanish law
Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights
Activities or contents endangering public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence
Activities or contents endangering protection of public health, respect for people’s dignity and the principle of non-discrimination and protection of health and children.
The user is obliged to send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so that the administrators can initiate appropriate procedure to solve these issues.
- 10. Talentoo owns the intellectual property rights contained on its website. Regarding quotations from other third-party content, Talentoo acknowledges in benefit of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights. Their mere mention or appearance on the Web does not imply any rights or responsibility of Talentoo on them, as nor endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Talentoo unless expressly stated.
- The unauthorized use of the information contained in the Web, its resale, as well as the infringement of the rights of Intellectual Property of Talentoo will give rise to legally established responsibilities.
- Talentoo and users submit, at their election, for the resolution of conflicts and waiver of any other jurisdiction, to courts of the user’s domicile.