Who are we?
Talentoo is a company which provides internet services through the creation and management of a web platform of intermediation between agencies, or professionals, of personnel recruiting (hereinafter referred to as “Head hunters” or “recruiters”) and companies with job vacancies (hereinafter referred to as “Contractors”).
The domicile of our company is located in Calle Tera Nº 1, Oficina 402, Villaviciosa de Odón, 28670, Madrid.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Talentoo, as owner of the website with the URLs (www.talentoo.net and www.talentoo.es), informs its users (Contractors and Recruiters), about its Personal Data Protection Policy so that they can determine freely and voluntarilywhether they want to provide personal data to Talentoo that may be required or that can be obtained occasionally through the services and functions that are made available.
I. When do we get your personal data?
In order to provide the services of Talentoo, the storage and processing of personal data and other data of all users, as well as the candidates proposed, is required.
In principle, a collection, processing and/or use of personal data only takes place if the person concerned has explicitly expressed consent.
We collect your personal data in several occasions:
- Through the form “NEW COMPANY ACCOUNT REGISTRATION”.
- Through the form “NEW RECRUITER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION”.
- Through the button“SEND CANDIDATE” located in the reserved area of recruiters, in the section dedicated to the sending of the CVs.
Contractors which receive applications for their vacancies can download or save the CVs containing personal data of the candidates. In case of downloading or saving candidate proposals through Talentoo system, Contractors commit to respect all relevant privacy laws, use the data solely for the purpose of examining the candidate, and delete all candidates’ data once the vacancy is closed.
We may also collect Personal Information if deemed to be of legitimate interest and this interest is not overruled by users’ or candidates’ privacy interests.
II. Which information can we get about you? (right of information)
Following personal data will be requested to the users: trade name, business name, VAT identification number, contact person, position and email of the contact person, company sector, company size, country, region, city, telephone, tax residence, zip code, website, company description and password.
We collect this data with the aim of processing your admission or subscription in Talentoo platform and being able to access its services of intermediation, which are detailed below:
- Personnel search and selection to put the Contractors in contact with the Head Hunters, which entails the management of vacancies and job offers, through the registration of candidates’ CVs in job offers made by Selectors.
- Management of the Candidate selection that is needed.
- To provide you information about the products and services that you get from us.
- Provide you with support and assistance as part of our services.
- To inform you about any interruptions in our services or to provide you with other relevant system information (system messages).
Similarly, Talentoo will collect identification data of the candidates proposed by recruiters (initials of name andID number)with the aim of managing efficiently its services, so to avoid the duplicity of candidates’ information, even if those data are only visible anonymously by the Contractors.
III. How do you grant us your consent for data processing?
To register as Talentoo user (Contractor or Recruiter), you shall fill out an initial electronic form with the following data: Tradename, Business name, Tax Identification Code, contact person, contact person’s position and email, business sector, business size, country, region, province, city, telephone, fiscal address, website, zip code, business description and password. The data collected in this form must be truthful, adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope, purposes and the determined, explicit and legitimate services of Talentoo.
Then, the user will receive an email to the inserted email address, with the scope of validating all the registration process and verifying the address. Once the company is processed and validated, it will be enough to introduce email and password, and you will be able to enjoy all the services offered by Talentoo.
For its part, in the section “Profiles”, Contractors would be able to visualize the following data of the candidate proposed by the selector (age, availability for incorporation, economic demands, country, region, province, city, recruiter and CV), and in the section “see CV” it will be possible to download the received CVs. These CVs will be anonymous (candidates identification and contact data will not appear) but the answer to the key question made by the Contractor will be visible.
In this regard, the Selectors (or Head Hunters) must have prior authorization and express consent of the candidates to process their personal data of CVs and all the information contained therein, and enrol them in Talentoo offers that are of interest and/or appropriate to their professional profiles. Consequently, Selector will exclusively insert in Talentoo the data of those candidates who directly facilitate and authorise its inclusion in the referred platform, in compliance with the legislation in force in matter of data protection.
IV. How do we protect your data?
In order to guarantee the protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data, we use several measures of safety.
Although in transmissions of data through internet or from a website is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, both we and our subcontractors make the maximum effort to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measure with which to guarantee data protection in accordance with the applicable legal requirements in this matter. The measures we adopt include the following:
- limit the access to your data only to those people who should know them according to the tasks they perform;
- as general rule, transfer the collected data in encrypted format;
- store the most sensitive data (such as credit card data) only in encrypted format;
- install perimeter protection systems of computer infrastructures (“firewalls”) to prevent unauthorized access, for example “hackers”, and
- monitor regularly all the accesses to the computer system in order to detect and stop every improper use of personal data.
In those cases where we provided you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access determined parts of our website or every other portal, app or service under our control, you are responsible of keeping it secret and fulfil all the other security procedures that we will notify you. You shall not share your password with anyone.
V. How long will we store your data?
Your personal data will be preserved during the time needed to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected. If your data will be used for various scopes that require us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest conservation period.
In any case, we limit the access to your data only to those persons who need to use them for performing their functions.
Our data retention periods are based on business needs, so in relation to those personal data that are no longer necessary either access to them will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or they will be destroyed in a secure manner.
Purposes related to the fulfilment of legal and regulatory obligations: certain information must be maintained during the periods required by the specific applicable legislation (fiscal, commercial, money laundering, etc.).
VI. With whom can we share your data and how do we protect them?
Talentoo does not share your data to third parties except those cases where there is a legal obligation, nor does it carry out international transfer of the same.
VII. Privacy control
User will have control over his data and will be able to access at any time and change them. In the same way, he may request the withdrawal of the use of his personal data at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the relationship with Talentoo is finished, that is, when the user cancels the service, all their personal data will be deleted automatically.
How can you exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, portability of the data and opposition to processing of personal data?
Talentoo will not use personal data for other purpose than the one expressed in section II, and will keep the maximum confidentiality about the information provided. In the same way, in compliance with what provided in the LSSICE (the Spanish Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) in case of sending business communications via email, Talentoo will include an email address (email@example.com) where users may exercise at any time their right of access, limitation, rectification and opposition, to unsubscribe at any moment and therefore not receiving any kind of information or communication.
Talentoo is concerned about guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of your data. Therefore we inform you that we have implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures for ensuring the safety of your personal data and avoiding any kind of alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human actions or physic or natural mean, all in accordance to the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regualtion.
We remind that, with respect to your personal information, you have the right:
- To request more details about the use of your data,
- To demand a copy of the personal information you provided to Talentoo,
- To edit and correct the inaccuracies of the info that we mantain,
- to delete information for whose use we no longer have legal basis,
- The right to withdraw any consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Like, for example, your consent to marketing communications,
- To solicit the elimination or deactivation of your account,
- To revoke your consent for your personal data processing, in those cases where data processing is submitted to the consent, likewise any other direct marketing communication,
- to oppose any processing of your data – including elaboration of profiles – that has as legal basis the legitimate interest, unless our reasons for carrying out such treatment compensate for any possible prejudice to your data protection right,
- to restrict the way we use your information while a claim is being investigated.
The exercise of these rights is subject to few exceptions for reasons of general interest (for example, prevention or crime detection) and for our own interests (for example, maintaining the confidentiality of legal advice). If you will exercise some of those rights, we will verify that you are actually authorized to do so, and we will respond to you within a month or within the latest deadline provided in Spanish law, if this is lower.
If you are not satisfied with the way we use your information or with our respond about the exercise of any of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
VIII. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The use of your data in the conditions described above is permitted by European and Spanishdata protection law in accordance with the following legal basis:
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes, you can revoke the consent at any time);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of the relation of intermediation carried out by Talentoo;
- The processing of your data in necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons to do it compensate the possible prejudices to your data protection right;
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases. In such cases, we will do everything possible to identify those legal basis and communicate it as soon as possible as soon as we become aware of its existence.
Talentoo may modify these politics in order to adapt them to legal and jurisprudential alterations, as well as to future best practices. In such cases, Talentoo will announce the changes made on this page with reasonable notice before their implementation and will inform the users of updates and modifications of the present privacy notice.