In application of the provisions of the General European Data Protection Regulation of April 2016 (RGPD), the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), and Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that TALENTOO WEB SOLUTIONS, SL, owner of the domains www.talentoo.net and www.talentoo.es (hereinafter, “Talentoo“), as well as their Users (Employers/Recruiters), Responsible for personal data, maintain a commitment to strict compliance with current legislation on the processing of personal data and information security in order to ensure to those affected that the collection and processing of data provided are carried out with full security guarantees.
1. Data Processor Responsible
The person responsible for the personal data of the Recruiters and Candidates will be the company that acts as an organization with real recruitment needs, which has offers or job vacancies (hereinafter, “Employers“). The contact details of the aforementioned Employers must be provided by each entity to the Recruiters and Candidates whose details they are processing. For these purposes, Talentoo will be responsible for the processing of data responsibility of the Employer, since it is the technological platform on which the relationship of communication and understanding between the Employers and the Recruiters takes place.
In this sense and in order to be able to register as a Talentoo user, an initial electronic form must be completed with the following data: commercial name, company name, CIF, contact person, position and email of the contact person, sector of the company, size of the company, country, telephone, fiscal address, zip code, website, description of the company and password. The data collected in this form must be truthful, adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope, purposes and services determined, explicit and legitimate.
2. Data Processing Purpose
The Employers process the data of the Recruiters and Candidates for the purposes detailed below:
- Access to the intermediation services of the Recruiters, in particular, the personnel search and selection service, which involves the management of vacancies and job vacancies.
- Management of the selection of Candidate by means of the registration by the Recruiters of the CVs of their candidates in the job offers.
- Sending of messages by the Employers, through the Talentoo communication platform to inform the Recruiter the status of an application presented by him.
- The use of instant messaging. The Employers may initiate a conversation with the Recruiters via Talentoo’s instant messaging service.
- Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, provided they are required to do so in accordance with the laws and regulations.
In order to ensure that the information is always up to date and free of errors, those concerned are requested to communicate, as soon as possible, modifications and corrections to their personal data.
3. Data Retention Period
The data of the Recruiters and Candidates will be kept for the duration of the contractual and commercial relationship with the Employers, or until any of those affected request its suppression, as well as for the duration of the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data of those affected will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. If such data are used for several purposes which oblige the Employers to keep them for different periods of time, the longer period of storage shall apply.
In any case, access to the data of those concerned shall be limited only to those persons who need to use it for the performance of their duties.
Data retention periods are based on business needs, so access to personal data that are no longer necessary will either be limited to the fulfilment of strictly legal obligations or will be securely destroyed.
With regard to the use of the information on Recruiters and Candidates for the management of any contractual obligation they may have with the Employer, the Employer shall keep such data for the duration of the contract and for the following five years, in the latter period of time, such data shall remain blocked, and may only be used in order to be able to attend to possible subsequent queries or claims.
Certain information must be kept for the periods required by the specific regulations applicable (tax, commercial, money laundering, etc.). During this period of time, such data will remain blocked, and may only be used in order to be able to deal with possible queries or subsequent claims.
4. Basis of Legitimation
It shall be understood that the Employers have the express, unequivocal and informed consent of the Recruiters to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and it shall be considered in any case that the processing is based on a pre-contractual relationship such as the order for the selection of profiles or contractual, in the event that the Employer and the Recruiter agree to the hiring of a candidate.
For their part, in the “Profiles” section, the Employers may only view the following personal data of the Candidate proposed by the Employer: age, province, economic aspirations, availability for incorporation to the job and CV. In the option, “see CV” you will be able to download the CVs received from the Recruiters. These CVs will be presented anonymously (neither the candidates’ identification nor contact details will appear) but the answers to the key questions formulated by the Employer.
In this respect, the Recruiters must previously have the respective authorization and express, unequivocal and informed consent of the Candidates to process the personal data of their CV as well as the information contained therein, in order to register them in the Talentoo offers that are of their interest and/or appropriate to their professional profile, so that this, in turn, can provide the Employers, at first only the information that can be viewed in their profile, namely: age, province, economic pretensions, availability for the incorporation to the job and CV (anonymized) of the candidate of his interest and, in a possible second moment, the complete contact data to coordinate the direct interviews and possible hiring.
5. Data recipients
The personal data of those affected will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
Talentoo reserves the right to require Recruiters, at any time, to demonstrate the accuracy of the information provided on the platform, as well as the express, unequivocal and informed consent of candidates for the processing of their personal data.
- The personal data of those affected may also be transferred to the competent authorities in cases where there is a legal obligation.
6. Rights of the affected
Those affected may exercise the rights recognized by the RGPD at any time and free of charge before the person responsible for processing personal data in each case.
To this end, as explained above, the Employers, the Data Processors, must provide information regarding the trade name, company name, VAT number, contact person, position and email of the contact person, company sector, company size, country, telephone number, fiscal address, postal code, website, company description and password in order to register as a Talentoo user. These data will be essential for those affected to exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition against those responsible in this regard:
- Those affected have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. The data controller shall cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- He may also exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions for reasons of general interest (e.g. prevention or detection of crime). If you exercise any of these rights, it will be verified that you are really entitled to do so, you will receive an answer within the maximum period provided for in Spanish legislation.
If you are not satisfied with the way your information is used or with the response to the exercise of any of these rights, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
7. Security Measures
In order to ensure the protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data, various security measures are carried out.
Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions when transmitting data over the Internet or from a website, every effort is made to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures with which to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the applicable legal requirements in this area. The measures used include the following:
– limit access to their data only to those persons who need to know them in view of the tasks they perform;
– As a general rule, transfer the data collected in encrypted format;
– store the most sensitive data (such as credit card data) only in encrypted format;
– installing perimeter protection systems for computer infrastructures (“firewalls”) to prevent unauthorized access, e.g. “hackers”, and
– regularly monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any misuse of personal data.