Talentoo Web Solutions, S.L. in accordance with Ley 34/2002, del Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE), and with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), n. 679/2016/UE, informs you that:
1. The domains www.talentoo.net and www.talentoo.es, are owned by the trade company Talentoo Web Solutions S.L., hereinafter “Talentoo” with domicile in Calle Tera n. 1, Villaviciosa de Odón, 28670, Madrid, fiscal code number B-87689360 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of MADRID, Volume: 35.345, Folio: 32, Sheet: M-635413.
To communicate with us, the following email address and telephone number are at your disposal: email@example.com and +34 694 42 05 11, available from Monday to Thursday from 09:00-18:00 and on Friday from 09:00-15:00.
2. The domains www.talentoo.net and www.talentoo.es, aim to inform the public about its activities and services, (hereinafter, the “Services”) made available by TALENTOO, or by third parties.
3. The present general conditions regulate the access and use of the website with url www.talentoo.net and www.talentoo.es (hereinafter referred to as the “Web”) provided for internet users by Talentoo. Access to the Web implies the acceptance of the present conditions.
4. In general, the provision of Services is dependant on previous completion of the corresponding user registration.
5. All information provided by users through the Services must be truthful. To this effect, the user declares to be of legal age and guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated when filling in the necessary forms for the subscription of the Services. Similarly, it is the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to TALENTOO, permanently updated so that it always responds to the real situation of users. Users shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements they make and for any damages they cause to TALENTOO or to third parties as a resut of the information they provide.
6. Intellectual Property Rights of the Web www.talentoo.net and www.talentoo.es, its codes, design, structure, database and all the other elements are owned by Talentoo, which has the exclusive right of its exploitation in any form, especially through the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
7. Visualisation, printing and partial download of the contents of the Web are authorized solely and exclusively when the following conditions are met:
- Compatibility with Web goals;
- Obtaining information for personal and private use only. It is expressly forbidden for it to be used for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication and transformation;
- Total respect and integrity of the Web contents as it is expressly forbidden to edit them;
- No use of graphics or any image on the Web, if separated from the text or the rest of elements that go with them.
8. Talentoo has the discretion of modifying or updating the contents of the Web, its configuration or design and its access conditions, at any moment and without giving any prior notice.
9. Talentoo cannot guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or mistakes of its system, nor its constant updating. However, it commits itself to dealing with all the necessary operations to re-establish the correct functioning of the system as soon as it is warned of the inconveniences, provided that there is no reason that would make those operations impossible or very difficult to carry out.
10. Both access to the Web and improper use of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. TALENTOO will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use.
11. In compliance with Talentoo’s anti-spamming policy, users commit to avoiding:
(i) the collection of data for advertising purposes and sending advertisements of any kind with the aim of selling or other commercial purposes without requesting the recipient’s previous consent;
(ii) sending other types of unrequired messages to a multitude of recipients;
(iii) sending chains of messages;
12. Talentoo is not liable for security errors that might occur, nor for damages that might be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to files and documents stored in it, as consequence of:
- Presence of viruses in the user’s computer used for the connection to the services contained in the Web
- Browser malfunctioning
- Use of non-updated versions of the system.
13. Talentoo cannot be held liable for the links on the Web, as long as they are alien to them. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that might produce alterations to the computer system (hardware and software) or to documents or files, therefore excluding them of any kind of responsibility for damage resulting from one of the reasons stated above.
If any user, client or third party, considers that some contents or services on pages linked to the Talentoo platform, are illicit or harmful to their or other parties’ goods and rights, particularly consisting in:
- Activities or contents that might constitute a criminal offence to Spanish law.
- Activities or contents that breach intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or contents that constitute a danger for public order, criminal investigations, public safety and national defence.
- Activities or contents that constitute a danger to public health, principles of non-discrimination, human dignity, health and child protection.
They must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that administrators can put adequate measures in place to solve any problems.
14. Talentoo is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights referred to within its products and services. With regards to third parties’ products and services, Talentoo recognizes the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights of their owners, underlining that the simple mention or appearance on the Web does not imply that Talentoo holds any rights or responsibilities for them.
15. Non authorized use of the information contained on the Web or its sale, as well as any infringement of intellectual property rights, will give rise to legally established liability.
16. Talentoo and its users, with express renounce to any other jurisdiction and competence, submit to the judgement of Tribunals and Courts of Madrid for any controversy or litigation that might derive from the access and use of the Web, as well as any other service provided by Talentoo.